View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 10:15 AM   #184
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
((Alright, that was a good first post Ma Ping. But controlling another character is not allowed. I think Shana might allow it though. Not really sure.))

"Believe me, there's not an ounce of hate in that girl."

I highly doubt that. Everyone has an inner darknes. It just takes the right kind of torment to bring it out.

Kai looked out the window at the ground which was getting closer and closer. Three figures...two of them heading away leaving the third unprotected. Take out the first two.

He nodded at Terranova as he walked over the hatch and pulled it open. "If you'll excuse me Captain, I believe that I have something to take care of."

Kai lept out of the open hatched and activated his own flight magic. At first he was worried that it would have gone dull from lack of use but that didn't seem to be the case.

He landed behind the two figures and watched as they entered some kind of building. It's purpose was unknown to Kai and truth be told, He really didn't care. He had other things on his mind.

"Dark Guardian activate."

The pendant flashed once. "Designation Dark Guardian does not exist. Please use the correct name in future use of this device."

What?

"What is your designation?"

"Device designated as Light Guardian. Due to corruption by a curse, device known as Light guardian lost control of circutry and was forced into dormancy while the curse took control of all functions. All traces of the curse have been removed. Default circuts coming back online."

"Alright...Light Guardian setup."

The device chimed once and then took the shape of his familiar sword and Kai quickly looked on as the two figures finally looked back and noticed him.

That's not good.

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 07-27-2009 at 10:26 AM.
Chevron 7 locke is online now   you may: quote & reply,