View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 07:14 PM   #153
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Tyrannus looked at Andirrul and motioned for her to follow. He motioned her to sit in the center of what appeared to be a large circle. He could sense her fear and it he guessed shrewdly that she was afraid of what he might do. He then said, "You already know a little from what your relation and the Jedi Jun-la was trying to teach you. It's basis is in techniques older than the Jedi. Few know of these. Recall instances where you have seen them."

Jun-la nodded as she helped Komad to sit up the unconscious Jedi. It was Matton who came from his place in the cockpit and said, "Let me." With the manner of one used to doing things his own way, he scooped up the Jedi and started down the ramp and was met by a team of medical officers speaking in Avalonian.

Jun-la managed to catch up with him after beckoning Andros to follow. She listened to what they were saying and responded in Avalonian why they were there. They nodded and showed the way to the med bay. Jun-la explained to Komad, "Their dialect is peculiar. But I believe I was able to make the point that we needed medical attention for Alriana."

Tonatius wasn't expecting the kiss and his eyes widened slightly as Kalla kissed him. yet he didn't pull away as he returned the gesture. When their lips finally did part he said, "Um...I guess unity works on all levels." He then blushed and started walking to see what he could do to help. That was one of the few times that he ever blushed around a woman.

Tavaryn found the station easily enough and sent his ID signature to get permission to land. He also sent a message to Komad on his communicator, "Master Komad, this is Tavaryn coming in. As soon as I am cleared I will dock and meet you."

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,