View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 06:34 PM   #474
Laserschwert

Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by daltysmilth View Post
Anyone working on a chronological tracklist for Launch Of The Screaming Narwhal?
I've started, but right now I'm finalizing the chronological tracks-listing for "Muzzled!" (and it looks like a few files weren't used). I think I'll do the W&G-games first and then "Narwhal".

EDIT:
I've finished my "Muzzled!"-tracklisting. Here it is in the form of a handy BAT-file:
Code:
ren "mus_maintitles.ogg" "01 - Main Titles.ogg"
ren "mus_suspense2.ogg" "02 - Muzzled!.ogg"
copy /B "mus_suspense3.ogg" + "mus_suspense4.ogg" "03 - Four-Legged Fiends.ogg"
ren "mus_town_03.ogg" "04 - Trying to Fix the Infiniflavour.ogg"
copy /B "mus_housemain_01_intro.ogg" + "mus_housemain_01_lp.ogg" "05 - Strolling the House.ogg"
ren "mus_kitchenpiano.ogg" "06 - In the Kitchen.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_wghousefrontyard_gromit_cs_diggergoesunderground_e1_150.ogg" "07 - Digger and the Lever.ogg"
ren "mus_felicitysad.ogg" "08 - Felicity's Rose Crisis.ogg"
copy /B "mus_crum_intro.ogg" + "mus_crum_lp.ogg" "09 - Major Crum's Biscuits.ogg"
copy /B "mus_town_103_full.ogg" + "mus_town_103_paneer.ogg" + "mus_town_103_winnie.ogg" + "mus_town_103_jail.ogg" + "mus_town_103_dibbins.ogg" "10 - The Town Square.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_wghousefrontyard_gromit_use_biscuits_dirtpatch3_e1_125.ogg" "11 - A Tasty Treat for Digger.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_wghousecellar_gromit_cs_endactintromuzzle_e1_95.ogg" "12 - Back in Business.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_wghousehallway_gromit_cs_endactintromuzzle2_e1_20.ogg" "13 - Name's Muzzle... Monty Muzzle.ogg"
copy /B "mus_fair_full.ogg" + "mus_fair_icecream.ogg" + "mus_fair_fortune.ogg" + "mus_fair_fry.ogg" + "mus_fair_muzzler.ogg" + "mus_fair_gumball.ogg" + "mus_fair_piecontest.ogg" + "mus_fair_tictactoe.ogg" "14 - At the Fair.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgrounds_gromit_approach_stage_e1_123.ogg" "15 - On Stage.ogg"
ren "mus_muzzle_02.ogg" "16 - Monty Muzzle's Happy Childhood.ogg"
ren "mus_muzzle_01.ogg" "17 - Monty Muzzle's Early Heroics.ogg"
ren "mus_muzzle_03.ogg" "18 - Monty Muzzle's Life's Calling.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgrounds_gromit_cs_firstpaneerapproach_e1_41.ogg" "19 - Paneer and the Gumballs.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgrounds_gromit_cs_correctduncanfortune_e1_46.ogg" "20 - Correcting Duncan's Fortune.ogg"
copy /B "mus_felicitylove_intro.ogg" + "mus_felicitylove_lp.ogg" "21 - Felicity & Duncan.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgrounds_gromit_cs_piecontestwin_e1_131.ogg" "22 - The Pie-Eating Contest.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgrounds_gromit_cs_act2end_e1_132.ogg" "23 - Discovering the Dogs.ogg"
ren "mus_jail.ogg" "24 - Inside the Muzzler.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgroundsprison_gromit_cs_muzzlecheckprison1_e1_92.ogg" "25 - False Alarm.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgroundsprison_gromit_cs_muzzlecheckprison2_e1_94.ogg" "26 - Dead Dog.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgroundsprison_gromit_cs_muzzlecheckprison3_e1_93.ogg" "27 - Close Call.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgroundsprison_gromit_cs_freetwitch_e1_95.ogg" "28 - Freeing Twitch.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgroundsprison_gromit_cs_twitchwontfit_e1_25.ogg" "29 - Twitch Gets Stuck.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgroundsprison_gromit_use_axelgrease_twitch_e1_95.ogg" "30 - One Greasy Dog.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgroundsprison_gromit_cs_endact3a_e1_97.ogg" "31 - Twitch Escapes.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgrounds_wallace_cs_act3bstart_e1_119.ogg" "32 - Wallace to the Rescue.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgrounds_wallace_cs_approachmuzzlerride_e1_123.ogg" "33 - Approaching the Muzzler.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgrounds_wallace_cs_crumquitscontest_e1_121.ogg" "34 - Crum Capitulates.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgrounds_wallace_cs_dibbinsexitsride_e1_119.ogg" "35 - Duty Calls.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgrounds_wallace_cs_act3end_e1_124.ogg" "36 - The Cover is Blown.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_skychase_gromit_cs_act4start_e1_112.ogg" "37 - The Balloon.ogg"
copy /B "mus_skychase_01.ogg" + "mus_skychase_lite.ogg" + "mus_skychase_02.ogg" + "mus_skychase_03.ogg" "38 - Sky Chase.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_skychase_gromit_cs_muzzleslowdown_e1_44.ogg" "39 - Gum Gun.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_skychase_gromit_cs_tyresfallfrommachine_e1_113.ogg" "40 - Releasing the Tires.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_skychase_gromit_cs_infiniflavourcatchesuptomuzzle_e1_49.ogg" "41 - Catching Up.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_skychase_gromit_use_birdseed_muzzle_e1_50.ogg" "42 - Chickens.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_skychase_gromit_cs_ballooncrash_e1_123.ogg" "43 - Balloon Crash.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_townexterior_gromit_cs_floattosafety_e1_162.ogg" "44 - Floating to Safety.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_townexterior_gromit_cs_endgame_winnieadoptsdogs_e1_163.ogg" "45 - Winnie Adopts the Dogs.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_townexterior_gromit_cs_endgame_felicitywaitsaday_e1_164.ogg" "46 - A Shocking Proposal.ogg"
ren "mus_endcredits.ogg" "47 - End Credits.ogg"
Just copy and paste the code into an empty text file and change its file extension from .txt to .bat

Put that file in the folder with the ripped music files from "Muzzled!" and double-click it.

These are the tracks that I couldn't find in the game (I guess they were used in the tutorial and the trailer):
Code:
mus_cs_env_countryroad_cs_wallacerescued_e1_3.ogg
mus_cs_env_fairgrounds_wallace_cs_felicityduncanbreakupachievement_e1_121.ogg
mus_cs_env_wghousehallway_gromit_cs_finalcutscene_e1_11.ogg
mus_cs_suspense5.ogg
mus_suspense.ogg

Last edited by Laserschwert; 07-28-2009 at 11:54 PM.
Laserschwert is offline   you may: quote & reply,