View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 12:49 PM   #4
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
I'd want to see lightsaber dismemberment implemented, if possible. Not the bloody type, but the in-universe type, i.e. seared, cauterized wounds.

I'd also like to see the fight with Kazdan Paratus resemble how it is described in the novel, if that is possible: make the Jedi Council "junk dummies" come to life and attack the player. On top of that, I would like to see Anakin Skywalker and Oni-Wan Kenobi added to the roster, as they are described as being included among the attackers that Galen must fight off in the novel.

Another thing I'd like to see would be for the fight with PROXY on Raxum Prime be rewritten so as to resemble the encounter in the novel: PROXY is possessed by the mechanized planet's collective consciousness, or the "core" as it's called. His eyes are red, his voice is deeper, and he speaks of power and destruction (I can't remember how the conversation went, but consult the book for details). I'd like for his "disguises" to include Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker, as we read in the novel (I think he may have morphed into Mace Windu as well, but I can't quite remember for certain).

It would be neat if a thick cable attached to his back can be included as well (which Galen had to sever in order to free him), but that may be a little over-the-top and hard to do. It would probably look a bit silly as well, especially when PROXY morphs into the forms of other Force-wielders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,