View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 12:55 PM   #64
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth InSidious View Post
Apparently the game varied a fair amount between versions, so hopefully we get a good version, and the game is actually optimised for PC, rather than halfbaked-optimised, a la the first Fable (ever tried solely spellcasting? No? There you are, then.); personally I can stand a cheesy/silly plot provided the game is fun, and this is the first real-time lightsaber game since... BF2? But more seriously, since Jedi Academy.

My guess is it'll be pretty modder-unfriendly. As in shark's-maw unfriendly.
Yeah, I hope they rewrite parts of it to resemble the novel more closely, such as the fights with Kazdan Paratus and PROXY, as well as an extended conversation between Galen and his father, Kento, concluding with his discovering his first name, and then having Bail announce at the end of his game that his sources have discovered his full name: Galen Marek.

And yes, the modding potential is about ninety percent of the reason why I am looking forward to this port. If that isn't included, then there goes my incentive to buy it. I already have it for Xbox, and I can always simply download the added content.

Also, what was all that stuff on the last page about having to buy the game anew in order to get all of the content? Will not the downloadable content be as complete?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,