View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 02:01 PM   #13
Klw
Rookie

I beat Kazdan Paratus on Sith Master without losing hardly any health at all. Here's how:

His only weakness is lightning. The trick is to get him to be vulnerable to lightning a lot, instead of just waiting for him not to block. You can accomplish this easily by throwing him out of the arena when you shock him. He is vulnerable to force lightning for a few seconds after he returns.

Step 1: Shock him by tapping the force lightning button two or three times.
Step 2: Force grip him while he’s stunned and throw him out of the arena.
Step 3: Go to the left side of the arena to avoid his shock wave when he returns.
Step 4: Repeat steps 1-3 until he summons a junk titan or dies.

If you execute this plan perfectly, he literally WILL NOT GET A HIT ON YOU the entire time. I tried this strategy on Sith Master Difficulty, and he only hit me maybe three times in between "shock, lift, throw" sequences. For the junk titans: be aware that if you jump in a circle around the titan without getting close, it can't hit you and you can slowly shock it to death at your leisure by holding down the button.

One of the good things about this method is that if you fire off the lightning a split second too late and Kazdan Paratus tries to force push you, you have a very high chance of getting into a force lock with him that is extremely easy to win (Tip: You can pretty much guarantee the fore lock by spamming the lightning button when it looks like he’s about to go for the push.). When you win the force lock, he'll be thrown out of the arena just like you wanted to do in the first place, and your perfect "shock, lift, throw" sequence will keep on going.

Also, remember to stand behind the far left pillar when he throws junk at you.

To any future readers: Good luck!

Last edited by Klw; 06-05-2010 at 03:03 PM.
Klw is offline   you may: quote & reply,