Originally Posted by Rakata Prime
I have the same problem. I can`t open the maintenance door after I
answerd all 3 questions at the medicalroom-computer panel.I also collected, after I answerd all 3 questions, this card that the czerka employee losed.
I have no idea what I could do. Please help.... and sorry for my bad english
After completing the 3rd terminal, you exit the maintenance room, watch the cutscene which triggers, and then unlock the Mining Tunnels door using the terminal to the left of it.
Originally Posted by jxxx22
After i finished BoS and returned to the Ebon Hawk, i tried to upgrade Shadow's lightsaber, but i couldn't open the crystal upgrade screen for this lightsaber and after i closed the workbench screen, the lightsaber dissapeared from my inventory.
I tried looking the previous posts but i couldn't find anything.
Is this a known bug or it's just happening to me?
This has been reported before if I remember correctly. I'm not sure what could be causing it. I'll have to look into it.
Also the first patch has finally been released, fixing a number of reported bugs which I've managed to replicate and fix since BoS:SR's release a few months back. A full list of the changes can be found below.
- Adds a workaround for the cutscene bug where the player would sometimes not enter the Administrator's office.
- Adds a workaround for the cutscene bug where the Administrator's droids would sometimes not enter his office.
- Fixes a bug where sometimes the screen would not fade in at the beginning of bos_orion2.mod.
- Makes it possible to freely travel to the Residential Level and beyond following the completion of the main questline.
- Disables "Mass Transit to Ebon Hawk" feature on some modules.
- Revises difficulty of the 4 final vision battles.
- Tweaks difficulty of bos_chamber.mod Solomon boss fight.
- Revises the strength of Mandalore's Axes.
- Revises the difficulty of the Mandalore boss fight.
- Fixes a bug where Nat Koh would teleport outside of the Leisure Officer's appartment upon loading from a save created during the climax of the Backwater Entertainment quest.
- Removes South Beach area transition in bos_sintem.mod.
- Adds alignment scripts to certain dialogue choices in vision1.mod.
- Fixes a bug where the journal would be updated with a blank quest entry after Shadow is added to the party.
- Fixes a bug where it was possible for the corrupted messenger to spawn when you enter Korriban with Shadow in the party after the original confrontation.
- Fixes a bug where it was possible to open certain plot specific locked doors with a really high security skill.
- Fixes a bug where Shadow would respond with her standard dialogue if spoken to during the bos_chamber.mod Solomon boss fight.
- Corrects reported spelling/gramatical errors.
For the moment a megaupload link will have to suffice. When it's available on KoTORFiles, I'll be sure to post a link.
Sorry for the delay. I've just been having too much fun away from KoTOR.