View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 11:16 AM   #39
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Current Game: inFamous/Uncharted 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookiee Rrudolf View Post
Of course Revan is an icon and Great Hero of the Republic. But Exile should also be well known. She was the Last of the Jedi after Jedi Civil War (even though through the game there are other Jedi she ends up being the last one) and the one who rebuilt the Jedi Order. Not mentioning the Exile in TOR would be like not mentioning Skywalker in Legacy Era (OK, maybe I exaggerated a bit ).
I never said there wouldn't be any referances to her, just not as many. They'll appear as the game develops. The Exile wouldn't be as well known as, say, Atton, because she went off to the Unknown regions immediately after Malachor blew up. Atton and the other companion Jedi went back and rebuilt the Order, not the Exile.

@Darth Insidious--As far as the stunning plot twist...well, I saw it coming about half-way through my first conversation with Carth (in the apartment on Taris). Never seemed too spectacular to me.

Chapter 12 of A Soul Adrift is out.

Short stories:
T'katlu: On the planet Felucia, a young apprentice of the Dark Side thinks back to the beginning of her training as she lies in wait for her prey...

All the Time: After four years in the Unknown Regions, the Exile returns to the known galaxy to visit an old enemy.

Broken: A master of the Dark Side finds himself about to lose the one thing he cares about--and he will do anything to stop her from endangering herself.
Endorenna is offline   you may: quote & reply,