View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 09:45 PM   #12
Godric Volturi
Rookie

Corbin raised an eyebrow and smirked slightly. "Already forgotten me, I see. Whatever. Everyone always forgets me... I'm just a nobody stuck in the middle of everybody." He shook his head and looked back up at the stairs. "I got here at 4 pm this afternoon, miss."

He rolled his eyes and yawned heavily, revealing that his late night prowls were getting the best of him. Heh... he didn't care. Maybe it would make the others think that he wasn't much of a threat to the money, so he could work in private to figure the things out. The only thing that no one knew was that he knew quite a few things about the mystery world, seeing as his father had been a Super Sleuth, until he had died in 1908. He was with his father when he was murdered by the culprit of the latest case, the only thing that had kept the fifteen year old boy safe from the criminal was that he had been hiding under his father's bed at the hotel they were staying at. And now, here he was, age nineteen begining his father's work yet again. He knew it was dangerous, but he didn't care... he was more worried about the people who had been threating him... if he could win the ten million dollars, he could buy enough body guards to keep him safe until his death. He looked around and grinned... the others looked like ametures... then again, he was sure he did too.

Wants to post something epically amazing here... will work on that laterz.
Godric Volturi is offline   you may: quote & reply,