View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 12:23 AM   #2
Godric Volturi
Rookie

Well... I guess you could always warp to the Malachor V. :P However, you wouldn't have your brand new force power... nor would you get to fight Nihilus. Ummm... perhaps you should reinstall the game... and I hate to say this, but delete /all/ of your gamesaves and then go to www.kotor2files.com and download the Super Skip Peragus and the Skip Telos mod. >.< That should get you back to where you are pretty quickly... I wish that there was something else that I could suggest that didn't require all of that... but I quite baffled by this...

By the way, do you have any mods installed? It could be a conflicting mod, because when I had XP and had the game installed, I had a conflicting mod, that when I was at the Jedi Temple on Telos, the same sort of thing happened only, Kreia and Atton's convo didn't start, so I was stuck, the Handmaiden/Atton/Kriea were still at the start of the academy even after I'd had my convo with Atris. >.< SO it might be mods conflictions here... I'd try uninstalling ALL mods that you have and then reinstalling them one at a time to figure out which one it is, that is if you have mods installed... but if it doesn't work... then... [points to my first comment in this post]

:edit:
By the way... welcome to the Forums.

Wants to post something epically amazing here... will work on that laterz.
Godric Volturi is offline   you may: quote & reply,