View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 01:23 PM   #15
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
I don't think I could possibly say it better than Tommycat. I had no interest in playing any MMOs until Rogue Nine convinced me to try out Guild Wars, insisting it was a lot of fun and had no monthly fees. I wasn't entirely sure about MMOs, but Niner likes a lot of the same games I like, so I thought I'd give it a try. I loved it! I played that game for nearly 2 years straight before Bob Lion gave me a buddy invite to Lord of the Rings Online, and several of our Guild Wars guild members switched to that game at about the same time. I've been playing that game for nearly a year now, and I still haven't managed to touch entire portions of the game yet. Granted, I'm not a power leveling type, so it's taken awhile for me to get a character to level 40 (of 60), but I'm having a ton of fun. I bought a lifetime membership for the game, as a matter of fact, and I've gotten more than my money's worth already. Both are beautiful games, playing with guildmates is a LOT of fun, and updates keep the games fresh.

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,