View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 01:11 AM   #19
darthnegate
Lurker
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueJedi86 View Post
But TOR is already just like a single player RPG so far. We've seen 99% single player RPG features, and the remaining 1% is mere insinuations of TOR possibly involving other players. I guess people like you just can't be pleased by anything.
Hmm, from what i've heard it was more of an mmorpg, a la World of Warcraft. Then again, I haven't really looked at it since it was announced, because frankly, I don't care anymore. Once either TSLRP or TSLCM is released I'm probably done with LA until something groundbreaking is released. I was definitely pleased by KOTOR 1 and 2, but they were both unfinished, and a finished version of both it all I could hope for. I also mentioned RoR, looks really good. Hopefully that will be the KOTOR 3 we are all awaiting.

Also, that first post was a tongue in cheek joke that I think you took "Super Cereal."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommycat View Post
It can't be stolen the way single player games can.
Stolen is the wrong term for it in my opinion, its more like taking out of library and burning the disc. But that's irrelevant, the point is, piracy hinders small developers, not the big companies. In the end, more people will purchase better content, and vise-versa for hyped, poor content(carpo-tunnel inducing SPORE comes to mind...).

Last edited by darthnegate; 09-04-2009 at 01:28 AM.
darthnegate is offline   you may: quote & reply,