View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 04:25 AM   #144
xone
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicDeLuxe View Post
That's pretty much the point and basically the only work remaining in order to make a fully automated tool.
Mkspeech.exe can take a tweak file, which is explained in this thread.
My English isn't very well so I don't know if I understand what tweak file you have talking about.. It's mapping.txt file? I'm trying make something with that file, but I don't quiet understand how mapping file should be prepared (how I should know what I have type there).

BTW. You want make tool that will make whole translation speech.info and mi1.txt to mi1new.txt.. Isn't better share correct mi1new.txt, mapping.txt and tool that will just compile monster.so? and upgrade monkey.00? files (users should have other needed files)? Or it's illegal to share that *.txt files?

PS. If it's isn't illegal to share *.txt files can I ask you to share any mapping.txt file (if you have one)? So maybe I'll be able to help finish it and don't do the job already done. Thanks in advance.

***edit
I'm trying to get a clue how to fix missing voices..
For example: One of Important-looking pirates is saying "Hey, don't forget we're short on help because of this whole LeChuck thing.", but there is no voice, only subtitles. There is also no hex values on the beginning of the line inside mi1new.txt (line before have \xFF\x0A\xf1\x03\xFF\x0A\x00\x00\xFF\x0A\x0a\x00\x FF\x0A\x00\x00, and line after have similar)..
I have found that file PL3_28_bar_48_4.mp3 is exactly this sentence, but I don't know how to add this to mapping.txt or change mi1new.txt to hear it in game.
I wish I have explained this clear enough..

Cheers, X.

Last edited by xone; 09-11-2009 at 06:14 AM.
xone is offline   you may: quote & reply,