View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 08:21 PM   #126
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

Current Game: Shogun 2: Total War
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ping View Post
Not to resurrect a dead topic or anything, but from what I've seen, plenty of people usually classify Revan fanboys as those who think that Revan is either the most powerful Jedi ever, or one of the most powerful Jedi ever.
Guess what: I don't believe that Revan is the most powerful Jedi ever because Revan IS NOT A JEDI! The PC of KOTOR and the Dark Lord of the Sith are two people sharing the same body. Revan is among the most powerful of the False Sith, though by no means the most powerful. The title most likely belongs to either Darth Nihilus or Darth Traya. And note that I said False Sith.

Now in all practicality, how much chance do you think an Jedi Guardian with little self-control and a lack of any Force mastery that goes beyond the Jedi Order's simple techniques will do against a level-headed, high-focused Dark Lord who has studied advanced Force techniques at Malachor and Korriban? Forget the names of the characters or their role in canon for just one moment! Look at who they are!

YES, I admit that I like Revan. But I know when to recognize when someone is above Revan's level, unlike actual fanboys. I have even listed some individuals who could have defeated Revan in my earlier posts.

But the Anakin fanboys and the G-Canon fanboys in this debate probably won't even bother listening to simple logic, responding with either "An1k1n 1z uber st40ng 1n teh F0rc8!" or "G-CANON TRIUMPHS OVER YOU PETTY IGNORANT SAVAGES!!!!!!!"

As of 3/14/10, TSL is restored. The Sith Lords Restored Content Modification by Stoney and Zbyl has been finished and can be downloaded here.

Lord of Hunger is offline   you may: quote & reply,