View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 02:08 AM   #131
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Hunger View Post
Revan is among the most powerful of the False Sith, though by no means the most powerful.
For the record I looked up "False Sith" on Google and there seems to be a fanon reference for a False Sith Crusade far after the OT occured (mentions Imperial Remnants) and or maybe something Bane may have said about other Sith Lords (which doesn't make it fact), once I saw a link to this very thread and your post on the first page of the search I concluded the term you used here "False Sith" was likely of your own making for Revan's status. As such your arguments validity goes right into the dumpster.

So don't call others on leaving logic behind when you are just as guilty of it yourself in the very same post.

If you have some sort of link to where you got this "False Sith" information I would be happy to check it out.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by RedHawke; 09-15-2009 at 02:13 AM.
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,