View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 03:33 PM   #498
Jkmc
Lurker

Cool Guy Re: Leviathan issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerath View Post
I'm having an issue, and I really think it os BOS:SR cauisng it. I'm on the Leviathan (sorry if this was brought up before) fighting Malak the second time. After I beat him, instead of Bastila charging in, it cuts to the talk you have with Carth and Bastila in deciding what party member will bust you out of prison...Afterwards, you're just stuck in the room.

I have a few other mods installed, and I would uninstall them all but BOS:SR, but at this point...SOme of the ones are the Bastila Inprovement mod, making her model look better while letting a feamale Revan romance her, teh Recruitable Kay mod that replaces Juhanni...I don't want to get rid of those after doing everything in the game that dealt with them. So is there anything I can do?

And I have used the patch, by the way, in case that had been an issue before...
Guys, read the ReadMe's that come with the mods. Your problem is with Recruitable Kay. If you use the work-around that is enclosed with the mod (it's under the folder called bug fix) and replace the lev40_carth.dlg (It's a 14KB size file) with the one provided (which is 40KB) (be sure to keep the first one (the 40KB one), you will have to replace the one included with the mod (the 14KB file) with it again). Be sure to do this after the Leviathan, or you will reach another complication (at the end of the Unknown Planet, when you are about to leave for the Star Forge).

Also, consider this: it could not have been the BoS:SR mod because that takes effect after the Leviathan.
Jkmc is offline   you may: quote & reply,