View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 10:05 PM   #1
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Acquiring Almost All Characters in KOTOR 2

Somewhat similar requests have been posted that past few days. Mine is somewhat different though.

Many would like Handmaiden in their games when playing as a female. Some would (surprisingly) like Disciple in their games when playing as a male. I'd like having both characters - no matter what gender I play in KOTOR 2. I also don't want to lose any characters doing so. I've heard people mentioning something about using "puppets" - such as Bao-Dur and his Remote. My thought was to make G0-T0 a puppet to either Disciple or Handmaiden (depending on which on you're supposed to get due your gender choice) leaving the second space free.

If someone was willing to do this, I would even been willing to splice the "romance" dialogue so same-sex flirting would be possible. Even though it's not something I'd be interested in myself, I recall someone else making a request for that so I thought both requests could be combined.

Could this be done and still be USM compatible?

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!

Last edited by Sith Holocron; 09-15-2009 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Changed title of Mod request
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,