View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 03:20 PM   #20
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

"My dear quickly step away from that man. He's a criminal who wants nothing more than to take what you have and kill you. Come with me my dear, I can get you to safety."

"He is a liar, and would say anything to get what he wants. And that is never something good."

"Don't listen to him...he's a deciever and a cheat...trusting in him can only result in something unpleasant...now we must hurry. Before he decides to resort to violent means.

"It doesn't really matter who is the liar," he said with a smile on his lips as he changed into human form. "Come my dear, I will help you to safety." He held out his hand towards the woman, a charming smile on his lips

Why did all these creatures, who turned from a creature to a Human, want her? Emily was growing a little more scared. The one with the charming smile almost got her, but then she shook her head. Suddenly, she snatched her hand away from Kyuzo. She never been disrespectful to an adult. Even when they were blind.

"NO!! Stop! Please! Just stop it!! What do you all want from me?! What?!" Tears formed in her eyes. "I don't know what you all want... but I've gotta go back home!"

And with that, the frightened Emily ran off. She didn't know where to, but at least she would run from all this commotion.
SkywalkerRules is offline   you may: quote & reply,