Thread: Heavy Midnight
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 02:31 PM   #115
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Moxie blushed, after Ashtin placed his hand upon her cheek. It was cold, yet gentle.

"Thank you. Now you look tired. You should try to get some rest as well."

The young girl blinked out of her trance, and nodded with a smile. "Yeah. You're right. Take care, and have a good... daylight sleep." After Ashtin left, Moxie went inside her room, and closed the door. Hopefully, her folks were still asleep, due to the fact that they needed their rest.

Moxie took out her diary, and opened it. Grabbing a blue pen with blue fluffy feathers, she began to write.

Dear Diary,

Ever wondered what it would be like to meet the Supernatural? A long time ago, I did. I use to love watching scary movies involving Vampires, Werewolves, and other things. But tonight... tonight, my life changed.

I've met a Vampire by the name of Ashtin. I feel the pain he's going through. I feel bad. I wish there was some way I could show him that not all Humans are bad. I also feel... drawn to him. Why? I mean, it's not a bad thing, but... why?

There's also something familiar about him. As if... I met him before. How? Where? Why? Fate, maybe? So many questions that wants to be answered.

Good-bye for now,

Moxie

After she closed her diary, Moxie placed it on her desk near her bed, and laid down. She closed her eyes, trying to get as much sleep as needed.
SkywalkerRules is offline   you may: quote & reply,