View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 09:53 AM   #269
Ping
Elementary.

Roleplayer 
Aw come on now Ming, this Zess thing doesn't sound too scary. Its either we pass or we fail, and I don't fail. Besides the bigger something is, the more bullets I get to put into it!

Ming rolled his eyes at this comment. "You may not fail now, but there's always a first time for everything. Besides, that thing could probably shrug off every bullet in the entire universe."

In order to power up Zeus, he needs to finish his research and awaken project Q, R, T, U, V, W, X, Y. You've already faced Shevlan, project S, Alyssa also known as Project A, and Kreik, aka project K

Do people have no creatvity? Ming thought as Pandora listed off the projects.

Indeed, the best course of action would be to eliminate or aprehend him. But his base remains mobile. The only thing left we have is to await another attack and aprehend one of the projects ourselves

"We could apprehend him," said Ming, leaning against the wall and putting his hands behind his head. "But what's to stop him from breaking out of prison? The way I see it, we can either find and apprehend him, find his projects and destroy them before they're activated, or split up into teams and find this Hyman and his projects simultaneously." Then Ming heard a quiet tapping sound. "Okay, where's that tapping sound coming from?"

"There is no such thing as coincidence, only inevitability" - xxxHoLiC

"Justice? But I don't serve justice, Watson, I serve the truth." - Sherlock Holmes
Ping is offline   you may: quote & reply,