View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 12:50 AM   #38
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Slate had spotted the three, studying them carefully.

'A male Zabrak, a male Human, and a female Human,' Came the glancing thought off of the surface of his high-processing mind, as he studied the party, noticing the little binjiphant as well. Then it hit him, Slate hastily reaching into one of his belt pouches. What the armored man pulled out was a datapad photo, the front had the picture of a young girl on it, with a signature.

At this Slate stood up, removing himself from his position in the secluded booth, he approached the group of people, while still holding to the datapad photo. As he drew closer he finally recognized the male as Cade Skywalker, someone quite well known among Bounty Hunters, Mercenaries, Assassins, and such; this knowledge didn't hinder Slate in the least as he reached the table where the small group sat.

If his predictions were right, neither the girl nor Cade would strike at him, knowing that they might recognize his armor and even his presence in the Force. If nothing else, he didn't seem all that threatening to two people that he knew had lightsabers on them, even if only one of them could handle their lightsaber effectively; with his only visible weapon being his 'Caster' pistol, he didn't look as if he'd be much of a fight, beyond the fact that his armor was rather intimidating.

"Cade Skywalker, descendant of the legendary Luke and Anakin Skywalker, how very pleasant to see you..." Slate spoke quietly (so as not to gather attention), in his naturally smooth, yet cold voice, his head averting to the girl. "...And, Lyna. Honso," he spoke, pausing between her first and surname, placing the datapad photo on the table picture up, revealing the image of the photo as Lyna herself, with her signature on it.

"Young, beautiful, trusting, and naive; former slave, and dancer...." He continued, still speaking quietly to avoid unwanted attention, he seemed to study her for a brief moment, not that one could tell with his armor, and helmet on. "....You haven't changed much I see," he finished, turning his head to look at all of them in a broader spectrum.

"It's been awhile since the incident on 'The Wheel', hasn't it?" He questioned, his normally emotionless voice leaking a hint of woe, and depression at the mention of 'The Wheel', and all the events that occurred afterwards. Though, one couldn't tell whether the question itself was palaver or not.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 10-23-2009 at 10:20 AM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,