View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 11:14 AM   #8
CommanderQ
I should go.

Current Game: Mass Effect
Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"That's a good one Colonel Ferris, its good to see you have a sense of humor. Lance Corporal Edward Jackson at your service, but don't let my rank fool you. You point out a target and I can hit it."

Ferris turned to face the newcomer.

"Corporal, I suppose then that I was incorrect with my judgement, good to see you're here. Oh, and we do have a good record of your skills."

Ferris gestured to the file folders he held in his hands.

"I will take lemon tea zank you."

Mr. Will nodded, "Alright, lemon it is then...I best get moving before we have anymore people come in...the kettle can only give enough tea for 4...and Americans, well, nevermind."

He disappeared back into the shadowy part of the flat, no doubt heading for the kitchen.

Suddenly, another man walked through the door. John Tennan, judging by his profile detailed in the files Ferris had read.

"John Tennan: Formally Her Majesty's Royal Commandos at your service."

Ferris invited the man in, showing him to the rest of the group.

"Well, unfortunate you were 'formally' with the Commandoes, from what I understand we could sure use the likes of you with your former unit...currently in Norway. Aw well, if you didn't leave them then you wouldn't be with the unit we're forming here...."

The British colonel took out the file folders he held and checked how many of the marked persons were here.

Almost everyone, minus one.

He went to the window and once again, pushed the curtain to the side, observing the street.

He saw something out of the ordinary, someone was sitting in front of the Underground Station entryway. He checked his files, and soon identified the man as "John Reynolds," one of the marked persons.

Thank God for intelligence...He thought, chuckling aloud.

"Well, it seems our next guest wants to observe us first..."

He walked to the door, opened it, and looked directly at the man. Ferris, for a moment forgetting the fact that no one was supposed to be in this flat, waved his arms at Reynolds. He then closed the door.

"He should be here any minute now."

you very much
If a tree would fall in the woods.....would the other trees laugh at it?
CommanderQ is offline   you may: quote & reply,