Thread: [Xbox 360] More TFU Content
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 03:23 PM   #44
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Luke seemed rather wimpy in this game, not like his movie counterpart at all. His fall to the dark side in the end was sudden and not very believable at all. But then again, in this timeline, his father is dead and he has very little worth fighting for. I'm sure that the events of A New Hope probably would played out quite differently in this continuity that they did in the film, especially with Obi-Wan dying before they rescued Leia from the Death Star, which probably had quite an impact on his motivation and attitude (This may be why he refers to her by the more distant title of "the princess" in the hanger rather than by her name. This may indicate that they did not become as close in this timeline as they had in the other timeline, if at all).

I'm just wondering if Han and Leia escaped safely once the Millennium Falcon escaped spiraling out of the hanger; or if it crashed and they died.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,