View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 02:22 AM   #29
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimartin View Post
I suggest you actually read the Quran and not rely on the miss interruptions of others. Id also suggest you read the Bible and find how it too can be interrupted to advocate violence.

Personally I believe extremist are the problem, no matter if they are Muslim, Christian or any other religion.

However, without knowing exactly why Major Hasan acted in such a way with the current information. I believe it is dishonorable to his victims and their friends and family to speculate at this time about his motives. Now is a time to grieve and support, there will be time to blame in the future.
Were those emboldened misspellings on purpose? Also, regarding Hassan, I don't believe it's any real mystery as to why he did what he did. It was premeditated and he left a wake of clues behind him that were ignored b/c of the pc mindset in the govt. In that vein, it's not disrespectful b/c both the grieving/support and speculation can happen concurrently. I do agree that extremists, whatever their bent, are a problem.

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,