View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 02:40 AM   #661
Astrotoy7
A Face from The Past

Notable contributor Helpful! Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member 
Whether you like Apple or not, it cant be denied that The Apple tablet is one of the most eagerly anticipated gadgets in recent memory. It's been called everything from "The Oversized iphone" to the "Jesus Tablet" by tablet fans and Apple detractors the world over.

With only speculation and patent application images to fuel geek imaginations to date, it's been hard to get too excited about it.

Enter whacky nvidia CEO Jen Hsun Huang. In what has to be the pic of the week (IMO) here is JHH showing off a device in plain sight - a device that he refused to talk about when queried on it.

The ongoing catfight between Intel and nvidia is well documented, and seems to be getting nastier - recently, JHH chipped in on teh debate again - indicating his love for all things Apple...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHH
Apple uses the best technology for their [computers]. Apple says to their customers: if you buy a computer from us you can be sure we have selected the best technology inside for you. That is their promise to consumers. Their promise to consumers isn't we've selected the best technology for you with the exception of what Intel allows us to use. That's not their promise. And that's why Apple uses the best technology where they want whenever they want. And that's why I'm all Apple! At home it's just Macs everywhere. It's NVIDIA's technology in all of them but I use Macs. My son has two Macs, my daughter has a Mac, there's an extra Mac just in case and my wife has a Mac. It's just Mac, Mac, Mac! Because I know it's got the best stuff inside.
lolz.

Could it be the Apple tablet in the pic - and does this mean in it is Tegra powered ? If so, it would definitely be quite a nifty device. I wonder if it will support handwriting input.......

mtfbwya

Asinus asinum fricat

Last edited by Astrotoy7; 11-10-2009 at 10:01 AM.
Astrotoy7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,