Det. Bart Lasiter
obama.png

Current Game: all
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastramiX View Post
RRRZZZZZZZZZBALLLLLRRRGHGHHHhh

LIBEEERRallllllllllls have taKen ovEr EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGFGGGFFGGG

also news networks are not stews, you can't add or remove a pinch of dobbs or beck and make the network more or less balanced, if you thought they were biased before, they still have the same bias now. personally, i think cnn is the least biased of the cable news channels, although that doesn't say much since they are all trash even if they weren't biased and it pains me to see anchors on them who have master's degrees in journalism and such swallowing their pride and reading the latest john and kate plus eight news in between commercials for cash4gold and erectile dysfunction pills in a pitiful appeal to the lowest common denominators of society. i feel especially bad for fox news people like bill o'reilly who after studying for years to be journalists are now resigned to trying to keep up with glenn beck's insanity and acting like it's at all rational.

i guess what i'm saying is that if you watch cable news networks for anything other than entertainment value you are a partisan hack anyway so it's a bit hypocritical to accuse them of bias

"No, Mama. You can bet your sweet ass and half a titty whoever put that hit on you already got the cops in their back pocket." ~Black Dynamite
Det. Bart Lasiter is offline   you may: quote & reply,