View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 06:53 AM   #13
caenneth
Lurker

Question

This thread looks like its dying. It's a pity.

I am a swbf2 fanatic. I've been playing for years now and I have seen pretty much everything. I love to glitch this game. I have gotten outside of the force field on space missions, I've jumped through walls, I once jumped a tank into the floor of the space station on pollis massa.

I play online a lot and I once stumbled into a server the had two awesome features enabled. Infinite jetpack and some crazy quick shot sniper-rifle gun. The fights between me and other online players was intense. We flew above the map and suddenly the game became so much more complicated. Since everyone could fly, a new dimension had to be taken into account- height. The best way to escape an attack was to turn off your jetpack and fall. I wasted so many people with this tactic. The fights had a feeling of an aerial dogfight from WWI. It was strange but awesome.

I want to set up a server with these features enabled. I know its possible because I saw it with my own eyes. I was stoned out of my gourd at the time but I still remember vividly how awesome it was. I played obsessively for another few weeks hoping in desperation that I might be able to play in that mode again. I have yet to see it since.

I have the swbf2 server software and have hosted games. How do I enable infinite jetpacks? How to do get that awesome weapon?

Does anyone know?
caenneth is offline   you may: quote & reply,