Thread: Seperated
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 09:12 AM   #5
LFN Staff Emeritus
swphreak's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 6,512
10 year veteran!  Folder extraordinaire  LFN Staff Member  Forum Veteran 
All I have to say is definitely seek legal advice. This can get way out of hand if not handled.

I would imagine that there are law firms where you live that would at least speak with you / consult for free, but I would find a way to hire one. If only to protect your daughter. You have no idea who this other guy is.

I guess you could call this guy for advice, he goes on the BTLS morning shows.
swphreak is offline   you may: