Thread: Shinobi
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 02:56 PM   #971
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Current Game: Team Fortress 2
Roleplayer 
((Takai looks exactly like Takeda except he still has his yellow eyes, his hair is spiked up and gray, his skin is gray, and his uniform is black and dark gray.))

"N-N-No. I don't..."

"You're special because of your blood. Your uncle was a great man Asuka, he truly was. You know your father was also a great man. Yes, I know about your family history. Remember when you tried to eliminate me? Not only did you form a mental link with Takeda, but you formed one with me as well. I learned how special you really were that day. Your uncle was a wise man, not only that but he was kind hearted and very courageous. Your father was cold, strong, agile and very threatening. When you were born you all those traits were passed to you and that's what makes you special...you're the perfect warrior."

Takai took a few steps forward before continuing.

"That's why the Arashi wanted you so badly. Your father had joined them and once they found out about your rare condition they wanted you. Your little friend Karela was taken before you though, do you know why? They wanted to turn Karela into the perfect monster, capable of wiping out villages with a flick of her wrist. Together the two of you would be an unstoppable force. All those times people have called you weak was to make you think were so. You have great power, and with my help I can show you just what you can do."

-------------------

Takeda thought long and hard about what Tategami had told him.

"I know I don't want to become a Werebeast. I don't have a Jinchuuriki form so I don't think learning Naruto's sage mode would help me. Exactly what other forms are out there sensai?"

---------------

Specter placed Karela down on a hospital bed and looked over at Yamato.

"So what do we do with her when she wakes up? Will she be herself again or what we just had to deal with minutes ago?"
Cyborg Ninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,