View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 08:33 AM   #184
Jedi_Man
Forumite

Current Game: Too many to count
(thanks, that does make it a bit more interesting than a simple car explosion.)
Sam turned the jeep around and headed back for the city he entered Russia in. After a few hours of driving and small talk, Sam got out of the jeep.
"Listen, Xero, I have to go talk to my friends in Japan. Your welcome to come along if you wish, but if not, well, its been nice knowing you. I'll leave you the jeep, and the guns. go crazy."
Sam slapped the hood and walked into the airport, only to have a brute bust through the door and smash Sam into the car.
He coughed up blood and pulled out his Desert Eagle. *Click*
He had forgot to reload after the Thasher in the middle of the road. As the brute charged, Sam pulled the pin on a White phosphorous grenade and took a jump. Landing on the surprised brutes chest, Sam shoved the grenade into its mouth, a sense of deja vu hitting him.
Jumping off, He watched as the brute was burned from the inside out, a small funeral pyre for the dead.

---------------------------------------------------
Deep thought #1: In the end, everyone dies. No one can outrun time, death itself is always breathing down your neck, just waiting to slip the noose over you. But, in your time of death, what matters is not when or how or even why. What matters is what you do with it. Do you sit down and call it quits, or do you get up, stare your killer and death itself in the face, and laugh copiously, right until the end.
Jedi_Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,