Thread: Shinobi
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 11:47 PM   #991
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Well? Have you got nothing to say for yourself? A simple thank you would be appreciated."

Karela gently shook her head.

"I don't deserve mercy. I attacked the Hyuga clan with the intention to kill them all. I personally attacked Hyuga Hinata and the Hokage with the intent to kill them. The only reason I haven't taken my own life is because I found out that I didn't kill you both."

But I can rebuild their home in a few days. With the Multi-Shadow clone jutsu I can build them a new home easily. I can start crafting new furniture and collecting the materials. This will be the first step in my road to redemption.

"But this trial isnt over however. There are things we need to discuss."

Karela stood up straight at those words. It was time to prove that she wasn't a traitor, at least not a traitor to Konoha.

"If it's information you want then I will provide whatever information I can. I have the locations of Arashi bases and hideouts, their current plans and information on many of their members and the type of Jutsu that they use. I don't have information on the Ten-Tailed beast however, I was never informed about anything relating to it."
Chevron 7 locke is online now   you may: quote & reply,