View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 10:26 PM   #545
The Silly Saber
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeb2104 View Post
hmm...i hope we're not talking about the same cave. the 'ancient cave'? when i go in from the wastes, a door opens directly in front. straight down the path is a long bridge with sith statues under those shark tooth arches. bridge leads directly to a door with the black on red BoS space invaders logo over it. the map labels it the 'temple of shadow.' but it's locked. is the somewhere, anywhere else i can get to? (thanks for the tip on the key, btw. got it.)
Nope, totally different cave. Since you've basically finished BoS (other than finding the non-canon footlocker), you have no need to return to the Ancient Cave. The cave I'm talking about is the one you initially ran through at the end of the Mining Tunnels before you first entered the Wastes. If you follow my earlier instructions, you should be okay. Basically the most important part is to start from Solomon's grave, and simply run into that open area where you entered when first playing as Akirakon (where there was two slaves and Rakatan warriors). Just run out that path set between the two cliffs and into the wastes, then north-east.

One point to note, is that the cave in the Wastes that I'm talking about, is not featured on the map (hence why you may have missed it), just run northeast and into the back and you'll be back in the Mining Tunnels and enroute to Dresdae.

The Silly Saber is offline   you may: quote & reply,