View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 07:13 AM   #65
Rtas Vadum
Behold The Envoy...

Current Game: TES 4: Oblivion/3: Morrowind
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuklearKrisis View Post
Faulting application swkotor2.exe, version 2.1.0.0, faulting module swkotor2.exe, version 2.1.0.0, fault address 0x00053a1b.

This is what I believe; NONE of these mods work for TSL..only KOTOR I. I have 13 services running on my old rig; that runs KOTOR II in full perfect. I re-installed TSL and installed the mod (Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge) fresh...CRASH. What magical system do you have that allows these mods to work!!!

OH I SEE, I am not a bad ass C++ coder with an IQ of 4000 so I cannot play these mods otherwise...ok gonna do something else...forget it!

And if you got these mods to work with TSL..what C++ algorithm that is O(n^3) that I need to write to make them work!
Well, for the Cape and Belt fix, it would only work with K1, firstly because the model formats in both games are slightly different, and second, because TSL as animations that K1 didn't, and thus they couldn't be added to the K1 model.

Though with BOS:SR, it is made only for K1, and would only work if installed with it. Mostly, if a mod is posted here, it usually is only for one game, unless it is a new lightsaber, blaster or melee weapon model that the author made for both games.

Rtas Vadum is offline   you may: quote & reply,