View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 04:27 PM   #37
Ztalker
Saving the world casually

Forum Veteran 
I'm more in support of this then the system used in other countries (mainly Europe).

In the US, you are responsible and you do your time. Although some punishments are...very long or just bad (death sentence imo) it's better then what's happening over here.

Over here, your record is CLEANED when you're 18.
A woman slave trader recently escaped here because 'a prisoner has the right to see his child' and so he was released from prison for a week orso and simply fled.
Some years ago, a diagnosed psychopath did the same and murdered someone on his 'vacation' from prison.

Oh yeah. Did I mentioned prisoners here have a PC (with internet), TV stereo system and sports? That's FAR better then hard-working but poor people have.

Please be glad that people are held responsible for their deeds by the system and are punished for it. Maybe to severe though, but that's impossible to wager.

If I kill someone when I'm 13 or 14 shouldn't matter. If they find the victim
's body in my house, with 30 gunshot wounds, seventeen knife stabs and a bear trap I knew what I was doing and should be punished so. My age shouldn't matter because there are smart children and stupid adults and vice versa(to put it bluntly).

Ztalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,