View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 06:35 PM   #4
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

Current Game: Shogun 2: Total War
I am beyond annoyed for the following reasons:

1) Revan is a not a villain! He is a tragic hero and living proof that one can rise beyond the LS-DS system, proving that is arbitrary and inaccurate.

2) The Jedi were not right! They were wrong about the Mandalorian Wars! They were also a bunch of self-important, hypocritical, discriminatory jerks. Validating the Jedi view of the Revanchists makes no sense.

3) The Sith are not innately evil for being Sith! Indeed, the Sith ideology makes far more sense than that of the Jedi in that it is far more practical. As shown in TSL and BOSSR, there are only two flaws: random cruelty and betrayal. Remove that and the Sith are the good guys.

I could list other things, but those three are pretty high up on my list. TOR is now going to throw us back to the land of fail (or should I say The Force Unleashed?) where being a self-important, discriminatory, hypocritical jerks is somehow desirable and justice is killing guys with red lightsabers and black cloaks simply because of said appearance.

As of 3/14/10, TSL is restored. The Sith Lords Restored Content Modification by Stoney and Zbyl has been finished and can be downloaded here.

Lord of Hunger is offline   you may: quote & reply,