How could you see that I was there?! Err, I mean, gimme a link to prove you saw me there.
Lol, please give us a link Fergie.
Thrawn's Driving Theories
1. Green light means go. Yellow light means go faster. Red light means you didn't go fast enough.
2. If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the road. . . and the sidewalk. . . heck don't come outside.
3. I'm going to drive really, really
fast. That way I'll pass all the scenes of the accidents before they even happen!
4. Real men don't need brakes.
5. If other cars can't feel your CD playing, it's not loud enough.
Motto: As far as I can, as fast
as I can, as loud
as i can.