View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 10:52 AM   #26
Ping
Elementary.

Roleplayer 
@LoH: I'm going to be brutally honest with you here, some of your arguments actually made me do a facepalm on my end.

Quote:
I do need the Jedi to be perfect. If they were remotely any good I would leave them be. But they aren't: They can't even effectively fight the Sith at all!
This argument is impractical and silly. I'm going to cite a real world example: the U.S. can't effectively fight al-Qaeda. Does that make America bad because we aren't perfect? It's a widely accepted fact that if anything in fiction is perfect, then the story wouldn't be good.

Quote:
Indeed, there are some Jedi who make the worst of the Sith look like Gizka.
Please, I'm absolutely dying to hear which Jedi you're referring to.

Quote:
You misunderstand me. What I am pointing out is that Revan never chose the Dark Side, he pretended to.
I'm going to be even more honest with you here: That is a load of bulls***. He chose the Dark Side. Powers like grip are Dark Sided. I doubt Jedi of that time period would even think of using dark side powers. He followed the teachings of the True Sith. He even left behind a Sith holocron. How can you get darker than that? (I'm exaggerating here, but I hope you see my point.)

I guess I shouldn't be arguing though. I'm beginning to doubt that you know the difference between Revan and the player (in this case, yourself).

"There is no such thing as coincidence, only inevitability" - xxxHoLiC

"Justice? But I don't serve justice, Watson, I serve the truth." - Sherlock Holmes
Ping is offline   you may: quote & reply,