View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 06:43 PM   #35
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Current Game: KotOR II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Hunger View Post
Never mind, I am not even bothering to respond at all. It's pointless because now with the direction of TOR the Sith are being rewritten completely into villains.
You're beaten, kiddo. Admit it and give up the pretense that you know what you're talking about it. It's for your own good.

Quote:
And frankly, TKA, I am especially not going to get into another debate with you because the material of that last post can be summarized as, "No, you're wrong!"
What did you expect from a rebuttal? At least he actually made reference to the evidence and formulated an argument besides vague claims that the Sith "live as one with nature" that run contrary to almost everything ever written about them.

Quote:
I am perfectly capable of going through the list of every character in Star Wars and making a legitimate claim that they are not necessarily what they are made out to be on the surface hype.
Lawl. You mean, you're quite happy to run through reading in your own conception of the Sith and manipulating the evidence to try and make it look like it's true.

Quote:
In fact, I am done with debating anything Star Wars at this point. There is no reason to debate the morality of this story any more because it has been simplified to the point of mere childishness. "The Sith MUST be evil, the Jedi MUST be good." That's what I was protesting, but frankly there's no point because that's all we are headed towards.
~snipped~

Quote:
Okay, so I have a sort of amateur interest in philosophy myself, so somehow this remark speaks to me as: "In real life I am an expert philosopher so there!" I was not lecturing you at all, I really don't understand why you think that. Obviously me debating in any of these circles is just not worth my time and will be treated as some sort of hostile or ignorant act.
Given that you've been by turns hostile and ~snipped~

I suspect that is probably why you irked jon so with your banal witterings.

Moderator note [12-12-2009 07:13 PM]

Flaming is right out, DI. Keep it civil.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?

Last edited by Jae Onasi; 12-12-2009 at 07:13 PM.
Darth InSidious is offline   you may: quote & reply,