View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 04:39 AM   #679
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Yeah, there was a massive flame war over those faked benchies over at Anandtech's forums. It was fun to watch.

From what I've heard, we're not going to get any concrete info on Fermi (GT300 or whatever) until January, and it won't actually be released until March.

Oh, and I've been using Microsoft Security Essentials for a couple of months now and I have to say that I'm pretty impressed with it. It's only real drawback is that it tends to use quite a bit of memory, so if you're using it on an older computer with <1GB or less it could pose a problem. It works well in conjunction with Comodo Personal Firewall for those in need of a good free firewall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stingerhs View Post
makes me happy that i got my 5850 when Newegg had some at $260.
You, sir, got a great deal on a very good card. They're $50 more than that now. It last you for a while as long as you're not gaming at 1600p. What brand did you get?

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,