View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 03:06 PM   #182
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
You can't make a judgment like that with such certainty. I think the majority of the people who didn't like the first one were the people who had this inflated perception of it in their heads before it came out and expected too much from it. Naturally, they would have been disappointed by the story and characters. Others of us weren't expecting some spectacularly epic adventure and just expected a really fun game, which is exactly what we got.

This isn't entirely the fans' faults, really. After all, LucasArts did play it up quite a bit, advertising it as the next colossal installment in the Star Wars Saga, acting like it was the game that surpassed all other games in importance and was right up there with the movies themselves. But then again, that's how marketing works.

In summary, I think both the fanboys and the haters are a little ridiculous. This game was fun to play, has great replay value in my opinion (mainly in the way of Force powers and combat mechanics carrying over into new games), and is a true classic. Maintain realistic expectations and I think you'll agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,