View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 06:13 PM   #555
T-Rex
Lurker

A twi'lek revolution

I have to say I love this mod so far, and I've only just started it, but I seem to have run into a large bug. I have a few mods and I've toyed with a few things other than my override folder I don't know what the problem could be.

After seeing the shadows visions of Taris and being told to find the wastes, I got to Dreshdae as was told look for a person to tell me how to get into the wastes and to my surprise I find a group of Twileks, all identical in skin, clothing, and the same no dialogue feature they all seem to have. When I try reloading the level even MORE twileks are just standing around in a strange triangular shape.

The mods in my override include, WOTOR, Jedi robe booster, revans flowing belt and cape fix, and super skip taris. All my computers standards meet the required fields, not too high and not too low.

I have no reward for helping me, but those who've played might understand my want for help on a mod such as this. I've scanned this whole forum, and not a thing about this problem, I've even looked other places.

Edit: Any Help Appreciated, It's been three days now, I'm still waiting for a reply. Am I not asking right? Do you see me as an unworthy person? Or are you occupied with something else, all I need is a reply, and help if available.

Moderator note [12-31-2009 11:35 AM]

Hello,

I have combined your double 'bump' post into your original one. I am sorry you aren't getting the answers you seek, but we do not allow 'bump' posts here, only an OP may do so and only for the purposes of an update. Thanks.

Last edited by RedHawke; 12-31-2009 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Combined 'bump' post...
T-Rex is offline   you may: quote & reply,