View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 03:23 PM   #30
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKA-001 View Post
Nonsense; the clone option is just as plausible. All they'd have to do is throw in some mention about "residual genetic memories" (which have been demonstrated before in Star Wars), and that'd be that.
You just complicated the story. You now have to explain how it came about. I mean you are seriously going with the idea that cloning Starkiller was planned because they knew what would happen with him, even though the Emperor looked at him as Vader's future replacement.

Then you have to grow him and train him pretty early on. I mean finding another person to do that would be easier than cloning someone to try to be like someone. To program memories.

You're also talking that Palpatine didn't have plans to use him as his future apprentice which was revealed he did.

Then not only did you start this clone off early when Starkiller was a young kid, you grow him, train him, program him with memories; you then send him off to wonder the galaxy wondering what he should be doing with this complicated thoughts. What is the point of that?

Oh, and if you're still going with the programmed memories, how did they get Juno's quotes since they weren't there for that? Especially one we heard her say to Starkiller right before he leaped into the Death Star. Are you still seriously suggesting that? Because if you are, you're going to really have to complicate the story more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKA-001 View Post
but I maintain that it is the least stupid (because it doesn't make the first game's ending a total copout) and most plausible
Still think it's the most plausible now?

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,