View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 04:00 PM   #14
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
I watch the show regularly as well and I do it mostly for the stories told. It really doesn't make a difference that it's mostly focused on a younger audience. I mean that should have been a clue to anyone since it is broadcasted on the Cartoon Network of all places.

I'm not going to say specially who, and not necessarily in this thread at all, but it would seem like shows that are more focused on a younger audience gets on other people's nerves as if they will be looked at as immature people if they like it, as if they won't be view as grownups if they admit they like a show like this one. So they nit pick at it to try to prove their maturity. I know that is something that would happen if you're a teenager when everybody is going through so many changes and most everybody is insecure about themselves, but we're you become grownups, you have to remember that most anybody who is secure in themselves won't care anymore.

I can actually go and watch a kids movie with some of my younger nieces and nephews and totally enjoy it. But that's me. Mostly because there is an innocence about it that you don't get in an adult show that is actually refreshing.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,