View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 04:06 PM   #14
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by daventry View Post
Im stuck at pulling the Star Destroyer and the Tie Fighters are killing me, what Cheat is for God Mode so i can stop dying and just pull the frikken Ship since none of the other cheats work anyway.
Try actually using your Force Lighting to knock off the TIE's and then start pulling down the Star Destroyer. You'll have time to pull it down enough to get closer to your goal before more TIE's come back. Then just repeat what I said earlier and then you'll get a clearing to do it again.

On the Star Destroyer, just follow the directions on where to move it until the light turns from red to green. It will take practice to get good at it, but it will come with patience. Because the faster you can do that, the more you can take the Destroyer down before more TIE's come.

But like it has already been suggested, you may need a strategy guide.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,