View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 06:22 PM   #15
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Onasi View Post
Well, if you think every (or nearly all) moderators here, including the ones who've tried to keep you out of hot water, are the problem,
Not all of them, no; not even close. Way to spin it, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Onasi
then you may need to rethink whether your perception of their actions is in line with what theirs are.
So my perception is at fault again, huh? Wait, is my memory failing me as well, or didn't you blame my perception the last time? And the time before that? And the time before that? And the...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimartin View Post
But what does it matter, you already consider me a lair just because I happen to be a member of the staff.
Nope. Never said that, and I don't. Some people do seem awfully intent on making it look like I think that the entire staff is dishonest, though. Gee, I wonder why they would want to do that. To hide behind "staff solidarity" perhaps?

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker

Last edited by Q; 01-03-2010 at 11:57 PM.
Q is offline   you may: