View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 12:50 AM   #307
CrisG
Aging Jedi

The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Well i finally made it into the game last night for real, finished the tutorial section wtih some extra tries getting across that one lot with the wrecked cars i love the apartmenet and the visuals are just amazing, i really am going to enjoy this game for the detail put into the 3D world is just what I like, ...

simply amazing.

one question..is there any hot key or control that allows us to see our own face or front? in Oblvion you can hold down the R key and other games have something like that too... just was curious to see how "I" look

thanks for all help and tips, i loaded up the latest unofficial patch with the full settings because i really wanted to see all the restored content.

I have all the graphics settings all the way up including the rain, which i really like and my card seems very happy with the game.

I had a buddy in rehab who looked and talked just like that guy in the tutorial, made me nostalgic, he was a Hells Angel, and that guy made it seem just like home.

There is no Chaos, There is Harmony.
----------------------------------------------------
Admin 3D Worlds and Game Developers Group - Linkedin - "We Build Worlds"
DF-JK DF2-DFMOTS-JKII-JKIII-KoTOR I-KoTOR II - XW-TF-XvT-BOP -XWA-Rogue Squad - Starfigher-Racer- RC-Battle for Naboo-Episode I Phantom Menace-Shadows of the Empire-BF I - BF II-EAW-EAW:FOC-Loom-Grim F-MI-MII-MIII-DOTT-IJFOA-IJLC-IJET-IJIM-Dig-Sam and Max HTR
CrisG is offline   you may: quote & reply,