View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 08:41 PM   #37
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Current Game: inFamous/Uncharted 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrcharlton View Post
Thats the only thing wrong with clone wars man. Its a good show and all, but like everything, It has thousands of flaws.
It has problems, but if there were thousands of flaws, the show would be nothing but a mass of mistakes.

Quote:
Ahsoka, the droids, the Jedi fighting styles (they should have Jedi who have double bladed sabers, dual sabers, and different colors besides green and blue)...
Ah, the issue of Anakin's padawan. I watched the Clone Wars movie earlier, and something occured to me. Why didn't any previous canon materials give Anakin a padawan? He's the friggin' Chosen One, for goodness' sake! If the Jedi Council had any sense, they'd grab the most powerful padawan they could find and apprentice him/her to Anakin as soon as Anakin became a Jedi Knight.

As far as how much you like/dislike Ahsoka...well, that's just a matter of opinion. I happen to like her meself, at least after she cut out the 'Sky-guy' and 'Artooie'.

In Revenge of the Sith, the battle droids were shown to be rather funny. I, for one, am glad that the Clone Wars series acknowledges that. The other day, I got out the game Jedi Starfighter, and the monotone battle droid voices drove me nuts. The point is, the droid humor is a matter of opinion as well.

The only lightsaber colors we saw in the prequels were green, blue, and purple. (Purple crystals are extremely difficult to get, so they don't really count.) Since the prequels don't show any other 'saber colors, why should the series show any others?

Quote:
...and the only type of ship they use are venetors, and acclimators. They should use hamerheads too!
Hammerhead-class ships stopped being used ~1000 BBY. It wouldn't make sense to have those ships in use during the Clone Wars.

Quote:
It would also be cool if they made some sort of refrence to Revan or the old republic. The only refrence I found is that Obi Wan Kenobi has a frigate called the Onasi in the movie.
Why would there be references to Revan and Company? They lived four thousand years before the Clone Wars. On Earth, we sometimes reference events and people that took place four thousand years ago, but only rarely. This is just one planet. In Star Wars, people deal with thousands of important planets, not just one. I'd be impressed if anyone in the Clone Wars period thought about events a mere thousand years earlier, much less four thousand years earlier.

Chapter 12 of A Soul Adrift is out.

Short stories:
T'katlu: On the planet Felucia, a young apprentice of the Dark Side thinks back to the beginning of her training as she lies in wait for her prey...

All the Time: After four years in the Unknown Regions, the Exile returns to the known galaxy to visit an old enemy.

Broken: A master of the Dark Side finds himself about to lose the one thing he cares about--and he will do anything to stop her from endangering herself.
Endorenna is offline   you may: quote & reply,