View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 10:07 PM   #310
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
^You're playing one of the top 5 games of the 2000's (IMO), so I know that you're going to enjoy it. Just try to keep from reading any spoilers and you'll have a blast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Onasi View Post
I really like some of the changes in the Camarilla edition, but I'd have to figure out how to mod the blood loss/slowed regeneration back out.
I think that it's only 1 blood point every 5 minutes, so while it might get a little hairy in a few places (the warrens come to mind), I don't think that it wouldn't make too much of a difference overall, what with all of those juicy, two-legged bloodbags running around in the game.

The slowed regeneration is a different story entirely. The boss battles will be much harder and the Blood Heal discipline (which you can now spend points on to improve just like any other discipline) will become much more important. The point is to change the way you play the game so that it's fresh and new and challenging, even for those who have played through it several times, and I believe that this mod would go a long way towards doing just that.

I'll be using it during my next playthrough, and I'll be sure to post what I think of it, but first I have to wear out Dragon Age.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Onasi
Also, I like the music at the Asylum and Last Round! Granted, I can't play Genitorturer music with my kids around, but still. I don't want that messed with.
People mess around with the music in Bloodlines A LOT, so I think that this could be changed back pretty easily.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,