View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 07:35 AM   #48
Jedi_Man
Forumite

Current Game: Too many to count
I have a high doubt this will happen. Look, just because i predict that The middle East with all throw aside their differences ( already an impossibility) and that they'll all join to destroy israel (no ones that good, not anymore), does not mean that will happen. If, the united states were to seperate, some outer country would have to have been involved. And what the russian guy said, I have a good feeling which one. Alaska would not go to russia. If any russian force even stepped on that land, we'd more than likely to one last join together to make sure russia goes back to the dark ages and doesn't even think about attacking america, mainland or not. And if i'm wrong, The alaskans are BA enough to hold their own land. Hawaii would more than likely got to japan though. Regrettably, they have to small a population to hold a big enough military force to take on japan. Besides, where'd they get their spam from if they're their own country. But, hey, if this happens (which it won't) you can come over and watch me eat my shoe. No lie, i'll post my address and when ya'll get here, I'll eat my shoe.

---------------------------------------------------
Deep thought #1: In the end, everyone dies. No one can outrun time, death itself is always breathing down your neck, just waiting to slip the noose over you. But, in your time of death, what matters is not when or how or even why. What matters is what you do with it. Do you sit down and call it quits, or do you get up, stare your killer and death itself in the face, and laugh copiously, right until the end.
Jedi_Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,