View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 08:27 PM   #10
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by qui_gon_glenn View Post
Sorry for the resurrection, especially from such a beloved OP, but I have been having this issue as well. On my PS3, on Warrior, it was extremely hard to shake off Vader with button pushing. On Master, it is, I believe, impossible. I was a NES Track and Field champion, so I feel confident in my button mashing skills.

I want to know if any other PS3er's are able to shake off the choke on this difficulty, or if it is simply designed to be that way on Master/Lord difficulties. Reflecting Shem's post, I have no problem with it being a tough match... and I also have no problem with it being impossible to shake, since there is a way to avoid it in the first place. Just wanting verification, I guess, that I am not slipping and becoming feeble :|
The PS3 version is the same as the Xbox 360 version. So use the same techniques as I have explained and you will beat him.

Look, I really got to know this game to a point where I was unstoppable on the Sith Master difficulty, so I know if you're on Sith Warrior, following my strategy will earn you an easy victory.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,